Registration is open now!
Please complete the Intent to Enroll / Information Form below to initiate pre-enrollment for the Rescue C.O.O.L. School or to request more information. Completion of this form does not guarantee enrollment in the program nor does it obligate the student(s) to attend. Once the form is submitted, we will contact you to answer any questions you may have and to assist you in completing the enrollment process. Students and parents will be required to attend a pre-enrollment meeting.
Registration is open to:
Students in grades 3-8
Students residing in El Dorado, Sacramento, Placer, Amador and Alpine counties
Students that are committed to completing all coursework
Students that are self-disciplined and independent workers
The Rescue C.O.O.L. School is an independent study alternative established by the Board of Trustees of the Rescue Union School District. All personal information will be kept confidential.
For specific questions, please contact the Director at 530-672-4805 or email COOLSchool@rescue.k12.ca.us.
2012 - 2013 Registration Process
To register your child in the Rescue COOL School Independent Study Program:
1. Print and complete the following attached documents:
- Combined Registration Form
- Acceptable Use Policy (coming soon)
- Request for Records (if new to the District)
2. Next gather the following documents:
- Proof of residency (copy of utilities bill, telephone bill, or rental agreement in your name showing current address)
- Copy of current immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate (if new to District)
- Copy of court orders (if applicable)
3. Then deliver all of the above to:
Rescue Union School District Office
2390 Bass Lake Road